Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY Heart Is Like A Stone

My heart is like a stone...
it doesn't feel anything when you throw any object
and even you throw it just to make me in pain...
you wrong because...
it doesn't work at all...
because i'm strong enough to face it...
because a stone doesn't have a feeling...
and the stone is my heart
a soft heart that you turn to be a "thing"
a "thing" doesn't have a feeling at all
like a stone...
you can throw any mean words for me and it doesn't feel pain anymore
because i'm used to it...
because my heart is turn to be a stone
do what you like
because i don't care anymore and...
because my heart is a stone...
that doesn't mean you shouldn't care...
because i'm still human...
a human do have a feeling...
don't blame me because my heart is like a stone...
because that's you...
who turn it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment